Thursday, January 18, 2007


I thought that i would share what i have been up to over the last few days..
I've finally fallen into the world of CJs (circle journals)... feet first i may add!
This picture is my first CJ ... While i have made this album, i will not be using it for the circle journal swap that it was intended.. though im sure it will come in use in a swap in the future... im stoked at the way it all came together and totally love my new found discovery of "bling"... do you like my green flower!? can you see all the little crystals on the petals!? Prima Crown Jewels eat yer heart out!!
I've used watermarking ink on plain cardstock to give the Alphas a delicate print.. i think it worked a treat... (first time ive used the watermark ink and i must say.. im in luuuuurve)

No comments: